Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Me Again.

I have been so friggin' busy lately.

Business trip, swim club, work, cleaning, swim club, homework. Mostly it's the new back to school schedule. Swim club everyday after school eats up a lot of time. I have been taking my laptop along and trying to get some writing work done, but it's slow going.

But. No one wants to hear me whine. Right? Right. So instead I will do the lazy person post and copy a Meme I saw on another writer's blog and declare it my own.

If you could have a superpower, what would you have? Why?

I would totally choose to be invisible. It would be a great test of my moral values being able to sneak around without being seen. No?

2. Who is your style icon?

Style. Really? Hmm. Is there a middle aged woman who wears Converse runners or black boots with her t-shirt and jeans? If so. That's her. Er. Me. Something like that.

3. What is your favorite quote?

"Just do it." Nike.

4. What is the best compliment you've ever received?

Have you lost weight? No no. How about. You look much younger than (actual age)! But truly, any compliments I've gotten about my books are the ones that knock my socks off.

5. What playlist/cd is on your ipod/cd player right now?

I have a blend of old and new pop songs, bop to it songs, to keep me moving in the gym. That's the only time I ever use my iPod. Does that make me lame?

6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?

Morning, but not as early as it used to be.

7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?

Dogs. Except Garfield.

8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?

My name is Janet. And I love YA books. Yeah. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment