Friday, December 24, 2010

Five on Friday- Christmas Eve

1. It's almost Christmas Day. I'd ask myself how that happens but it's kind of obvious.  Days+Nights=Time passage.

2.  Our house will be full tomorrow and that's a good thing. Gather your family and friends and  hug them hard.  The cleaning is all worth it. 

3.  I love the holidays, I do, but I am also kind of excited about them being over so I can get to work on All That Jaz. Plus I want to empty the house of all the treats that I can't stop eating.  I am the Scrooge.

4. My page proofs for I'm Not Her are almost done. Now I just have to figure out how to transfer them to the PDF files.

5.  See how I go back to the writing even when I'm trying to think Christmas thoughts. Enough of all of that!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to one and all!



No comments:

Post a Comment