Tuesday, March 1, 2011

IF I TELL --sneak peeks!!



Only 60 days until I'M NOT HER comes out. Do you know what that means?? Um. Yes. I'm Not Her will be available for purchase May 1-ish!!! GAH!!!
It may take some stores a little longer, like let's say May 15ish...but it's on it's way, baby.

And that is pretty amazing stuff!



Also---I am working on copy edits for IF I TELL. Yup. It's coming out this year too. And I have a cover comp. And it's pretty fabulous. Plus back cover copy.

 ** These aren't final yet...there may be tweaks but here's a sneak peek at the back copy:

"It was like watching a train wreck. I wanted to look away but couldn’t take my eyes off them."



Her best friend and her mom’s boyfriend. Locking lips. This is the secret Jasmine Evans has to keep at all costs. Because her mom is pregnant, and Jaz doesn’t want to ruin her life—again (just being born did it the first time). But the harder Jaz tries to pretend everything is okay, the faster her life spins out of control. Until Jackson. He doesn’t care about the popularity of her friends or the color of her skin. But can she really trust a guy who just transferred in from reform school? She might be willing to chance the heartbreak, but telling him everything and risking the truth getting out is a whole other level of scary.


ANDDDDDD....here's a sneak peek at the cover....

What do you think??

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! Hooray for another great cover! And the blurb sounds great -- definitely makes me want to read the story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. _Love_ the blurb, I want to read and LOVE the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait! Both look great.

    ReplyDelete