Tuesday, May 29, 2012

WIP SEVEN MEME

Lucky Seven meme:

DIRECTIONS:

1. Go to the seventh or 77th page of our WIP (or latest book)
2. Count down 7 lines.
3. Copy the 7 sentences that follow and post them.
4. Tag 7 other authors.

From HOW I LOST YOU  Page 7-


Kya lifted her hand and made the symbol. Two fingers entwined. Me and her. Best friends. Sisters Before Misters. Buds Before Studs. “I found a way to make it happen,” she said.
     I jumped up and down again and then grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her in close for a giant bouncy hug. “Best. Present. Ever.”
     "Gordo will be pissed, ” she said flipping her long dark hair over her shoulder. “He’s on a mission to find you the best gift ever. But I win!” She raised her hands in the air and jogged in place to break an invisible victory ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Only I didn't tag seven authors, because I don't know how to tag on blogger...solly...

    ReplyDelete