Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Writer's Good, No, Great Day!

Today has been a GREAT DAY as far as writing goes. First I woke up and found out that WHO I KISSED is included in the Publisher's Lunch TOP 33 Buzz Books for BEA!!!

OMG!!!

So there's an excerpt from the book and lots of people will get a peek. EGADS!!! Let's hope they like it shall we. (cross fingers)


After I settled in to do some writing on my new book, which btw, just may be called "HOW I LOST YOU" (you like? I like!) Anyhow.. the doorbell rang, the Chihuahua started burp-growling and look what was on my doorstep!!!

Oh my GOSH. They are SO INCREDIBLY PRETTY!! WHO I KISSED ARCS!!
The spine is yellow and the back looks like this:


Honestly I think this is my prettiest book yet! I really, really love the look of it.

Later on I found out that I'M NOT HER ebooks are ON SALE for $3.99! SALE. I LOVE SALES!!
I have the links for Amazon and B&N, but I understand they are on sale where ever EBooks are sold!!! So go to your fave ebook store and SAVE!! 


Also, while we are on the topic of I`M NOT HER,  you may remember that it was was nominated for a RITA award. Well, to my delight, the nomination includes the coolest pin ever.

Hope YOU are having a great day too!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful news!!! Congrats.

    Shari Maurer

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many years has it taken me to come here and say hi? Don't answer that. First, I love your books, but you know that. Second, I want to say congrats again for the RITA nomination.

    Great cover--I agree that someone kissed it,

    ReplyDelete