Tuesday, February 19, 2013

NEW TITLE REVEAL!!

Well, the Sourcebooks folks are having their sales conference today and they announced the title of my next book. It comes out in March 2014! So it's time for me to announce it too!


And it's called....

16 THINGS I THOUGHT WERE TRUE

What happens when everything you were told about your father is a lie? 

Morgan McLean wants the truth. Even if it means a road trip with a guy she's not supposed to crush on and dancing in boys underwear online.  

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what an awesome title! I'm intrigued already :D Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wheeee. I love the title too! Of course, I can't take credit for it. But I love it!

      Delete
  2. Yay I'm super excited :) Definitely can't wait for this one too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love the title and the tagline! Excitement. =D

    ReplyDelete