Wednesday, August 21, 2013

THINGS I THOUGHT WERE TRUE

I was a weird kid, which is probably why I've turned out to be a weird adult. Of course, when I say weird now, I actually mean it as a compliment.

Why thank you, self. Your welcome, Janet.

I thought a lot of things were true. Things that turned out to not be true. I'm going to start listing them randomly on this blog. Because it's been neglected this summer, while I went to the mountains in BC and enjoyed the summer sun.  A little bit of swimmers itch. Boating. Broken boat that needed to be paddled to shore and then rescued. Bear spotting. Oops. I digress....

Things I Thought Were True.

#1- My Mom goes to school and turns into my Fourth Grade teacher. And then sheds her disguise and beats me home.


Honestly. I thought this. I couldn't figure out how my mom ALWAYS knew what was happening at school, and this is what my brain came up with.  I remember being CERTAIN that she went to school, disguised herself and that was how she knew. It kind of freaked me out for awhile.

Weird. Meet Janet.

Any weird things you thought where true when you were a kid???


No comments:

Post a Comment